Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall Feelings

Fall always has a way of making me feel happy, the colors, the weather and the family gatherings that are right around the corner. It makes me want to get in the kitchen and cook, bake and make hot chocolate. It makes me want to snuggle up on the couch with a good book and a fuzzy Corgi foot warmer.

Pumpkins are starting to make their appearance, light coats and shawls adorn peoples' shoulders on the first cool days, and the first leaves are starting to fade to oranges, reds, yellows, and browns. What was once lush and green will soon turn the world into a rich, and warm colored place contrasting the cool in the air.

Fall, its the wonderful season of change.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I <3 corgi footwarmers! :) And hot chocolate...lol. I can't wait to see you again!

Katie said...

Pretty post. :) Can't WAIT to see you next weekend!

Kasey and Matthew said...

Kelly I completely agree with you, Corgi footwarmers are the best! And Zappa is actually getting to the point where she'll lay on my feet. YAY, we've hit a milestone! I can't wait to see you again either!

Love,
Kasey

Kasey and Matthew said...

Katie I know I can't wait to see you either! This weekend is going to be fun!

See you soon,
Kasey