Friday, October 16, 2009

Trying not to worry.

I'm seriously trying to rein in my worry right now, I worry about work, future, school, jobs, money, wedding, retarded fathers and more. I just can't seem to stop. Sometimes I feel like this huge wave of stress and worry is just going to swallow me up. The stress of not knowing what is going on or how things will work after the wedding is probably a main point for me. I'm so used to planning things out, knowing what is going to happen, where I will be and I don't know ANY of that! How is one supposed to function?! Right now it almost seems impossible, I'm getting tired of telling myself just take one day at a time because I want to know a plan of action. Patience as you can tell is not one of my virtues.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hmm...I totally understand. I don't know what's happening in the next few months and it's driving me bonkers. Am I going to graduate? Are we going to be moving? Will I find a job? Am I going to be a good mom? etc, etc...

Love ya Sis ;)